Any organisers of agricultural shows or similar events are invited to become members of the North West Federation of Show Societies. For a very reasonable fee of £35/year/organisation you will receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion of your event on our new website with photographs of your show and links to your website
- Inclusion of your event details in our annual show guide which is used by traders, exhibitors and tourist outlets to help plan their summer.
- Inclusion of your event in our annual leaflet which is distributed widely throughout the North West.
- Two free places at our Annual Spring Conference (including a hearty lunch) held at Crooklands near Kendal. This conference presents useful guidance and up to date information invaluable for event organizers.
- Occasional newsletters highlighting new legislation and news of interest to event organizers
Copies of guidance notes and new legislation
- A review of the year at our AGM held in November at Garstang Golf Club
- A network of like minded people willing to share experience and best practice
- Being part of a society established to promote events and lobby for the sustainable future of our sector.
For more information contact affiliation secretary Christine Knipe on 015395 67804 or e:firstname.lastname@example.org or download and complete an application form from the ‘Downloads’ section.